Monday, February 20, 2012

My Dark Side Due to Resonance-2006

I have to need 32 systems of electronic lab after colledge leboratry working hors finhed when all system available for my final rendering of Video Presentation that could be best work ever i have made and also for Electronics department.

But they Reject my Call and i have to let the job at 98% finished already.

I have work on Maya,3DS max,Vegas as final renderer for video publishing and try to make my own acchivemnet as Colledge already got it in 2006.

i will Publish my poster Nearly as i would make  my poster resolution nearer to this blog's limitation of size ............

so still Reducing my poster size and after finishing i would publish online as my work portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orange lighting Ganapati decoration